Our Accounting and Assurance Department performs a full range of assurance engagements, including audits, reviews and compilations, and a variety of special projects/consultations. It is our goal and duty to enhance your professional development. We are looking for an immediate hire for our Deerfield office.
- Responsible for learning and applying technical skills and working as part of a team carrying out tasks under close coaching and supervision
- Applies self diligently to learning and understanding technical skills and on the job practices and business processes
- Develops an understanding of client businesses
- Develops a depth of knowledge in tools and systems and processes and their practical application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Relevant internship experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and client service oriented
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
We have a great work environment. We care about our people, our clients and our community. We want you to be successful professionally while having the time and opportunity to be successful away from the office too. If you’re ready for the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.