The Accounting and Assurance Intern plays an integral role in our Accounting and Assurance Department by providing high-quality accounting and assurance services for clients within a supportive, team environment. It is our goal and duty to enhance your professional development. As an intern, you will gain exposure to a variety of entities, industries, and audit and attest engagements, working closely with our associates, senior associates, supervisors, managers, and partners. This position is a flexible part-time position. You would be expected to work between 15-20 hours per week from our brand new office in Deerfield (easily accessible from I-94), allowing you to complete your college degree simultaneously. If a full-time internship is more your style, we can discuss that too!
- Assistance in the completion of various audit, review, compilation, and accounting projects
- Current college student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
We are proud to offer excellent opportunities for professional career development and a balanced work/life environment. If you are interested in joining the MichaelSilver team, we encourage you to apply.