Accounting and Assurance Intern - Deerfield Office
The Accounting and Assurance Intern plays an integral role in our Accounting and Assurance Department by providing high-quality accounting and assurance services for clients within a supportive, team environment. It is our goal and duty to enhance your professional development. As an intern, you will gain exposure to a variety of entities, industries, and audit and attest engagements, working closely with our associates, senior associates, supervisors, managers, and partners. This position is a flexible part-time position. You would be expected to work between 20 to 30 hours per week from our office in Deerfield, allowing you to complete your college degree simultaneously.
- Assistance in the completion of various audit, review, compilation, and accounting projects
- Current Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast‐paced environment
The goal of MichaelSilver's Internship Program is to provide real world experiences to talented accounting students. It is uniquely designed so students have the flexibility of working part-time, while attending class and graduating on time. Our interns receive the same training and real, hands-on assignments as entry-level, full-time staff, and have opportunities to work on client assignments with our accountants and partners. Come work and learn with us! If you’re ready for the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Tue, September 8, 2020