Accounting and Assurance Intern
The Accounting and Assurance Intern plays an integral role in our Accounting and Assurance Department by providing high-quality accounting and audit services for clients within a supportive, team environment. It is our goal and duty to enhance your professional development. As an intern, you will gain exposure to a variety of entities, industries, and audit and accounting issues, working closely with our staff, senior staff, managers, and partners. With an assigned mentor, this position is supervised by the managers and partners in the Accounting and Assurance Department. This position is a flexible part-time position. You would be expected to work between 15 to 25 hours per week, allowing you to complete your college degree simultaneously.
- Assistance in the completion of various audit, review, compilation, and accounting projects
- Current Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast‐paced environment
We are proud to offer excellent opportunities for professional career development and a balanced work/life environment. If you are interested in joining the MichaelSilver team, we encourage you to apply.
Fri, August 3, 2018