Our Accounting and Assurance Department performs a full range of assurance engagements, including audits, reviews and compilations, and a variety of special projects/consultations. It is our goal and duty to enhance your professional development. We are looking for an immediate hire.
- Responsible for learning and applying technical skills and working as part of a team carrying out tasks under close coaching and supervision
- Applies self diligently to learning and understanding technical skills and on the job practices and business processes
- Develops an understanding of client businesses
- Develops a depth of knowledge in tools and systems and processes and their practical application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Relevant internship experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and client service oriented
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
We are proud to offer excellent opportunities for professional growth and accomplishment with a firm culture that encourages involvement in the community and personal success. We have a great work environment and a new office in Deerfield, IL. If you are interested in joining the MichaelSilver team, we encourage you to apply.