Client Accounting Services
Where Work Comes to Get Done
Financial accounting and reporting systems are the backbone of every company. Accurate, timely, and meaningful reporting helps owners and managers lead their companies and teams and assures compliance with local, state and federal tax and related laws. MichaelSilver’s Client Accounting Services Group is here to make sure your systems are properly supporting your goals of creating, maintaining and growing your business.
We offer services that give you confidence in your financial records, the comfort that your tax obligations are being met and allow you to dedicate more time to focus on your business. From detailed bookkeeping to more sophisticated analysis and advice, or complete outsourcing of your accounting function, we’ll work together with you to tailor our services to fit your needs. We will work with you at the level that makes sense for you and your business.
Our team is proficient with most commonly used software such as QuickBooks (Online and Desktop versions)™, Sage/Peachtree, and others. Our services:
- Accounting Services/Financial Management Consulting
- Cloud-Based Real Time and After-The-Fact Bookkeeping Assistance
- Manage Accounts Receivable Process
- Manage Check-Writing and Bill-Paying and Perform General Accounting Processes
- Perform Trust Accounting, Including Tracking Investment Transactions and Balances
- Reconcile Monthly Bank Accounts and Records and Other Balance Sheet Accounts, and Reconcile Balances to Subsidiary Ledgers
- Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual Sales Tax Return Preparation
- Employee Training on Any of These Processes and Procedures
- State Registrations, Support for Insurance Audits, Benefit Plan Census, and Related Reporting
- Payroll Management and Reporting
- QuickBooks™ Consulting with Quickbooks Online Certified Pro Advisors
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement Design
- Maintenance, Review, and Ongoing Bookkeeping (Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, and/or Annually)
- Employee Software Training
We work with you at the level that makes
sense for you and your business.