Henrik C. Wiberg
Henrik Wiberg has more than 20 years of consulting and executive experience in many European countries and the U.S.
He has held CEO and other senior management roles within the Automotive, Technology, Manufacturing, Distribution, and Retail Industries in the U.S. and around the world. Those roles include executive positions with all of the big three automotive companies at dealer, national sales company, and manufacturer levels. He has also worked with many companies on a multitude of general business consulting matters.
Henrik’s numerous accomplishments include:
- Turned around distressed companies into viable, profitable operations
- Raised needed venture capital
- Led a company through ownership transition
- Accomplished a threefold growth in sales
- Implemented internationally recognized control and quality management systems for industrial and medical purposes
- Led and concluded numerous acquisitions, including an acquisition for a company with $80 million in revenue
Born and raised in Sweden, Henrik received a Master of Science Degree from the University of Hamburg, Germany and a Post Graduate Degree in Communications from IHM Business School in Stockholm, Sweden. Henrik is a frequent speaker at various industrial conferences and has recently been asked to speak before a Stanford University sponsored program.
Henrik is married and has three children. He is an avid book reader and likes sports, skiing, boating, and traveling.
Contact Henrik at [email protected].