Trusted Investment Advisory Solutions
Developing Individual Financial Goals
Previously serving as MichaelSilver’s Managing Partner for 40 years, Earl Holtzman, CPA, RIA, now provides financial planning and investment services. He holds a stockbroker’s license, a Registered Investment Advisor’s license, and a Futures license. His areas of service include:
- Analysis of Current Financial Investments
- Development of Individual Financial Objectives
- Retirement and Financial Independence Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Analysis of Life Insurance
- Cash Management, Financing, and Budgeting
One of my professional passions is investing in the stock market. Here are just a few of the reasons clients have engaged me to assist with their strategic investments:
I take my clients’ unique, personal goals, tolerance for risk, and individual financial circumstances into consideration before making any decisions about which stocks to choose.
Earl Hotzman, CPA, RIA, Of Counsel
I work with your personal goals.