Our Client Services Group performs a full range of accounting, reporting, consulting and general ledger support functions for our clients. We are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in a CPA firm’s CAS or similar group.
We are in the midst of a multi-year transition from performing traditional CAS services to offering higher level, consulting oriented services. We are working closely with Intuit as we transition more of our clients to cloud based accounting systems, mainly QuickBooks Online (QBO). This enables us to be more active with our CAS and tax based clients. We are looking for someone to help lead our CAS Team! You are an ideal candidate for this role if you:
- Have very strong accounting skills,
- Have extensive QBO and QBO third party application experience,
- Have helped clients implement QBO and QBO third party applications,
- Have experience with other accounting systems such as SAGE, NetSuite, MS Dynamics,
- Have managed a CAS team and / or supervised less experienced members of your team,
- Think innovation and change are good,
- Enjoy working with clients and have strong client relationship experience, and
- Are ready to work with the partner in charge of CAS (and other firm leaders) to continue and accelerate the transition of our group.
- Five plus years doing what we’ve described – working at a CPA firm or with an accounting / consulting group
Bachelor’s degree in accounting and / or CPA
- Strong basic software skills – Word, Excel, Adobe, CaseWare
- Excel at working with clients and co-workers
- Excellent communication skills and habits
- A love for doing this work!
We are proud to offer opportunities for professional growth and accomplishment with a firm culture that encourages community involvement and personal success. We have a great work environment – virtually and in person at our new offices in Deerfield, IL. MichaelSilver professionals are offered competitive compensation, a generous commission package, comprehensive benefits, and flexible work hours.