Registered Investment Advisory Services
Serving as MichaelSilver’s Managing Partner for 40 years, Earl Holtzman, CPA, RIA, is a senior partner and has provided financial planning and investment services for more than 20 years. He holds a stockbroker’s license, a Registered Investment Advisor’s license, and a Futures license. His areas of service include:
- Analysis of Current Financial Investments
- Development of Individual Financial Objectives
- Retirement and Financial Independence Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Analysis of Life Insurance
- Cash Management, Financing, and Budgeting
“One of my professional passions is investing in the stock market. Here are just a few of the reasons clients have engaged me to assist with their strategic investments:
- I invest my clients’ money in the same stocks and investments that I invest in myself. Since 1991, in my own portfolio of investments, I have achieved an average annual return of 8%.
- I work with and advise a very small and select group of clients, all of whom receive personal attention and service.
- I take my clients’ unique, personal goals, tolerance for risk, and individual financial circumstances into consideration before making any decisions about which stocks to choose.”
Earl Holtzman, CPA, RIA, Senior Partner
Stock Market Investment Tips
If you’ve retired, are within ten years of retirement, or are a conservative investor, it’s important to make investments that are relatively safe and that will supply a reasonable return.