Senior, Accounting and Assurance
Senior Associates in our Accounting and Assurance Group play an integral role at MichaelSilver by providing high-quality accounting, assurance, and consulting services for clients within a supportive, team environment. The ideal is energetic, engenders trust, enjoys the opportunity to be innovative and consultative and is looking to become an important part of an exceptional firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Successful completion of CPA exam or “150 hour qualified” and on your way!
- Current public accounting experience at senior or experienced associate level
- Experience and interest in new technologies
- Enjoy learning and teaching
- An attitude of ownership and leadership
- Strong general accounting skills
- Understanding of entity and individual tax returns
- Technical knowledge of GAAP and GAAS and related research expertise
- Experience with Caseware or similar trial balance product
- Ability to budget efficiently and manage your and your staff’s time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Motivated towards personal, professional, and business development
We are proud to offer excellent opportunities for professional growth and accomplishment with a firm culture that encourages involvement in the community and personal success. If you are interested in joining the MichaelSilver team, we encourage you to apply!
Mon, April 22, 2019