Senior, Accounting and Assurance - Skokie Office
Senior Associates in our Accounting and Assurance Group play an integral role at MichaelSilver by providing high-quality accounting, assurance, and consulting services for clients within a supportive, team environment. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, engenders trust, enjoys the opportunity to be innovative and consultative and is looking to become an important part of an exceptional firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Successful completion of CPA exam or “150 hour qualified” and on your way!
- Current public accounting experience at senior or experienced associate level
- Experience and interest in new technologies
- Enjoy learning and teaching
- An attitude of ownership and leadership
- Strong general accounting skills
- Understanding of entity and individual tax returns
- Technical knowledge of GAAP and GAAS and related research expertise
- Experience with Caseware or similar trial balance product
- Ability to budget efficiently and manage your and your staff’s time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Motivated towards personal, professional, and business development
We have a great work environment. We care about our people, our clients and our community. We want you to be successful professionally while having the time and opportunity to be successful away from the office too. If you’re ready for the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Wed, March 25, 2020