The Associate, Tax accountant plays an integral role in our Tax Department by providing high-quality tax services for clients within a supportive, team environment. Our staff has exceptional opportunities to develop professionally through challenging assignments, extensive exposure to various aspects of taxation, interaction with all levels of management, direct exposure to clients, and personalized mentoring/career planning. This is an entry level position and we are looking for a June 2018 hire.
- Prepare individual, partnership, corporate, and fiduciary tax returns, including consolidated and multi state entities
- Prepare and analyze tax planning projections
- Respond to IRS and state notices/inquires and assist with federal and state tax audits
- Perform research on technical tax issues
- Work efficiently and effectively
- Work in a multi-team environment with a variety of tax and industry specializations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Successful completion or working toward completion of CPA exam
- Tax internship experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple engagements in a fast-paced environment
We are proud to offer excellent opportunities for professional career development and a balanced work/life environment. If you are interested in joining the MichaelSilver team, we encourage you to apply.
Wed, March 21, 2018