Tax Accountant Intern
The Tax Intern plays an integral role in our Tax Department by providing high-quality tax services for clients within a supportive, team environment. It is our goal and duty to enhance your professional development. As an intern, you will gain exposure to a variety of entities, industries, and tax issues, working closely with our staff, senior staff, managers, and partners. With an assigned mentor, this position is supervised by the managers and partners in the Tax Department. This position is a flexible part-time position. You would be expected to work between 20 to 30 hours per week, allowing you to complete your college degree simultaneously.
- Preparation of individual and entity tax returns and work papers, along with special projects
- Current Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience with tax software a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast‐paced environment
We are proud to offer excellent opportunities for professional career development and a balanced work/life environment. If you are interested in joining the MichaelSilver team, we encourage you to apply.
Wed, March 25, 2020