Hospitality and Restaurants
A Full Menu of Services
Even a casual observation of the “comings & goings” of both local and trendy neighborhood restaurants proves that this industry is one of the riskiest to enter and remain successful.
MichaelSilver restauratuer clients face a complete spectrum of business challenges. These challenges include marketing; production and cost control; management of spoilage and pilferage; preventing embezzlement; and ensuring customer satisfaction, all of which can make it difficult to run a profitable establishment.
The MichaelSilver Hospitality and Restaurant team has years of experience consulting on a broad range of these specific issues. Our team of professionals provides a full menu of accounting and assurance, tax, and consulting services to restaurant and beverage establishments, to position them for success. Services include:
- Pre-acquisition/Start-up Consulting
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Volume and Profit Analysis
- Inventory/Cost/Employee Theft Controls
- FICA Tip Credit Optimization
- Tip Reporting Compliance
- Management Profitability/Gross Margin Analyses
- Restaurant/Liquor Industry State and Local Sales and Amusement Tax Reporting
- Employee Benefits, Requirements, and Planning
- Financial Reporting for Third Parties
- Income Tax Compliance
We help our clients position themselves for success in
this extremely competitive industry.