Associate, Accounting and Assurance
Our accounting and assurance department performs a full range of assurance engagements, including audits, reviews and compilations, and a variety of special projects/consultations. It is our goal and duty to enhance your professional development. We are looking for an immediate hire.
- Responsible for learning and applying technical skills and working as part of a team carrying out tasks under close coaching and supervision
- Applies self diligently to learning and understanding technical skills and on the job practices and business processes
- Develops an understanding of client businesses
- Develops a depth of knowledge in tools and systems and processes and their practical application
- Accounting degree required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and client service oriented
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast‐paced environment
We are proud to offer excellent opportunities for professional career development and a balanced work/life environment. If you are interested in joining the MichaelSilver team, we encourage you to apply.
Thu, September 20, 2018