New Business Opportunities
New business opportunities can be defined in multiple ways, including starting a new business, expanding an existing business, or entering into a joint venture.
Starting a new business can be exciting, but challenging as there are many issues that need to be addressed. MichaelSilver has helped numerous businesses establish their operations. We work with you, one-on-one, to help guide you and your new business along the path to success. Our services include:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of a written strategic plan
- Advising on the ideal form of entity for your company from both the business and tax perspectives
- Recommending and introducing other professionals, including attorneys, bankers, insurance brokers, and marketing experts
- Coordinating with other professionals to complete all tax registrations, establish bank accounts, acquire insurance coverage, establish payroll services, and address employee benefits
- Providing accounting and bookkeeping services
- Providing tax planning and preparation of federal and state income tax, franchise tax, and sales tax returns
Contact us to request a copy of our Comprehensive New Business Checklist for Entrepreneurs.
To learn more about how MichaelSilver can assist you, please call 847-982-0333 or contact us.