New Business Opportunities
New business opportunities can be defined in multiple ways, including starting a new business, expanding an existing business, or entering into a joint venture.
Starting a new business can be exciting, but challenging as there are many issues that need to be addressed. MichaelSilver has helped numerous businesses establish their operations. We work with you, one-on-one, to help guide you and your new business along the path to success. Our services include:
- Assisting with the development and implementation of a written strategic plan
- Advising on the ideal form of entity for your company from both the business and tax perspectives
- Recommending and introducing other professionals, including attorneys, bankers, insurance brokers, and marketing experts
- Coordinating with other professionals to complete all tax registrations, establish bank accounts, acquire insurance coverage, establish payroll services, and address employee benefits
- Providing accounting and bookkeeping services
- Providing tax planning and preparation of federal and state income tax, franchise tax, and sales tax returns
Contact us to request a copy of our Comprehensive New Business Checklist for Entrepreneurs.
To learn more about how MichaelSilver can assist you, please contact MichaelSilver's New Business Opportunities Group leader, Henrik C. Wiberg, at 847-826-1055 or contact us.